Become a Family Care Practitioner for as little as £349
There is so much to consider in the Postpartum period we often forget about our selfs and focus on our baby. So here is a good reason to give yourself a little bit of massage time.
Try this out
- Flushes out excessive water, gets the body moving. (might need a wee more often)
- Healing response works faster and harder when we massage and create heat to the skin.
- Heat cocoon, raising body temperature to heal quicker.
- Released happy hormone oxytocin , gives you a boost.
- hot food, hot body, warm rooms at home, cosy feeling. time to bond can help heal quicker, nice and warm can help sleep issues.