Postnatal care Practitioner
Who doesn’t love babies! If you adore babies and love the idea of helping a new family navigate through the important first year then this is the course for you.
A postnatal care practitioner is an important role in the care of new families. You will be supportive and confident in helping support a new family in whatever way they require.
We strive to give the power back to the parents to parent the way they desire and we can gently guide, reassure and empower. Your days will be varied but fulfilling.
When you will Qualify you will be able to:
- Provide practical jobs around the home environment
- Provide hands on baby care to give parents a break
- Offer emotional support, a listening ear
- Provide baby groups and classes in the local community
- Provide education to parents in person or online.
- and so much more in this diverse role!
Completing this course will help you:
Who is the course for?
- Passionate people who are deeply caring and want a career helping and supporting families to improve their life with their children.
- Parents themselves who have experienced parenting first hand and have a good understanding of why this role is so important
- People who already have their own business or work in a career with parents and want to become more knowledgeable on baby care and how to support mums.
What people are saying
Guest Authors featured in the courses
- Nurture and Grow your Business Course (worth £199)
- Woman to Woman to membership (12 months) Online (Worth £420)
Why Train with us?
Not ready to commit today?
Not a problem, why not enter your details and we can send you some more information. You can cancel the subscription at any time.