Become a Family Care Practitioner for as little as £349
Being in the house with very little social time with a new baby is super tough!
We want to try and make it more enjoyable for both you and your baby!
So here are our tips for fun things to do with your baby.
Try this out
- Your baby thrives off interaction with you so any talking, singing and communication with baby is good for babies development, so pop your favourite music on and get moving, dancing around with your baby!
- How about making some memories like baby foot prints. If you don’t have safe paint to hand why not use flour on coloured or black card? or make a dough with flour and water and make imprints. This could be done monthly to see your babies growth.
- If you are bored of your four walls why not wrap up and take a mindful walk in nature. Use your senses to appreciate the world outside your home, what can you smell, what can you hear, do some practise breathing as you walk pushing your pram. I guarantee you will feel so much better when you arrive back home for a nice hot drink!
- There is so much interaction online so why not take some baby classes such as baby massage or Baby yoga , this is a great way to interact with Baby and talk to some other mums online. Our online courses can be found here: https://www.familycarecareer.com/p/the-baby-retreat-parent-courses
- Have a little look online for items that you could blow such as feathers, bubbles, light scarves. its a great way of practising your breathing techniques to feel relaxed and a great way to play with baby as they enjoy watching these items float and fall.
Hope these ideas help you find things to do , but it won’t be long til social interaction begins again.